James J. Miles, Jr. joined the Firm in 1981. He currently serves as a partner in the Commercial Services Department. He has over 35 years of tax, consulting, accounting and auditing experience. Jim is licensed to practice as a Certified Public Accountant in New Jersey. He earned his Bachelors of Science degree in Business Administration from Glassboro State College (currently Rowan University).
Jim’s areas of expertise include medical practices, wholesalers and contractors, in addition to not-for-profit organizations. He also provides audit and accounting services for Municipal and School District Joint Insurance Funds, as well as County Insurance Commissions and local governmental authorities.
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ORGANIZATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Animal Welfare Association in Voorhees, Treasurer since 1998
- CAMcare Health Corporation
- Treasurer and Finance Committee Chair
- Board Member since August 2016
- Food Bank of South Jersey
- Past Treasurer, serving 16 years in that position
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA), Member