BOWMAN KNOWS BENEFITS
Our FSA solution can help you:
- Free up Human Resources staff with a centralized portal to answer employee questions
- Offer flexible benefit options with the ability to stack FSAs with HRAs, offer an employer contribution amount and dependent care options, and customize eligible expenses, all managed through a single Employer Portal
- Increase employee satisfaction by offering FSA accounts that provide them with significant tax savings, hassle-free payment and claims processes, and customizable grace periods of up to 75 days so they can submit new claims for eligible expenses beyond the plan year-end date
Our FSA solution can help your employees:
- Enjoy significant tax savings with pre-tax deductible contributions and tax-free distributions used for qualified plan expenses
- Quickly and easily access funds with the Benny Card used at point of sale, or funds directly deposited to their bank account
- Enjoy secure access to accounts using a convenient Consumer Portal available 24/7/365
- Easily file claims online with the system doing the legwork of determining approval based on eligibility and availability of funds
- Stay up to date on balances and action required with automated email alerts and convenient portal home page messages
- Get one-click answers to benefits questions
We invite you to CONTACT US if you would like additional information or to discuss your particular business needs.
Representatives from Bowman & Company LLP presented two college students with both the Lisa A. Donahue award & the inaugural John F. Dailey award for 2023.
Students from Lenape High School in Medford NJ visited Bowman & Company LLP’s Voorhees office. Bowman staff gave presentations on the accounting industry.
Bowman Sr. Manager Michael Thilker volunteered with South Jersey Honor Flight to bring 100 US Veterans to the nation’s capital, as seen on the local news.