Michael J. Thilker is a Senior Manager in the Firm with over a decade of accounting and auditing experience. He is a member of the Commercial Services Department. He is a Certified Public Accountant in the state of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, as well as a Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP). He has a BS in Business Administration from Widener University with a specialization in Accounting.
Mr. Thilker’s clients mainly include housing authorities and non-profit affordable housing organizations. His additional experience includes audits of non-profits. Many of these clients are either Single Audits or have required some degree of compliance testing. His engagements also include System and Organization Controls (SOC) Reporting, of both type 1 and type 2. He has lectured on multiple topics, including SOC Reporting & non-profits.
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ORGANIZATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Bancroft, Audit Committee Member
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Peer Review Executive Committee
- Mentor Program
- South Jersey Honor Flight Program
- Special Olympics of Camden, Gloucester, and Salem Counties
- Widener University Mentorship Program, Mentor