Nina Sorelle is a Partner with over 35 years of public accounting experience. She is licensed to practice as a Certified Public Accountant in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Nina received a Certificate of Educational Achievement in Governmental Accounting and Auditing from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Nina is also a Certified Fraud Examiner. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration – Summa Cum Laude – from Glassboro State College (currently Rowan University).
Nina’s career includes extensive experience with audits of not-for profit organizations including health care agencies, private schools, and other not-for-profit organizations. Nina also has significant experience with governmental entities and not-for-profit organizations with audits conducted in accordance with Government Auditing Standards and the Single Audit Act. In the commercial arena, construction contractors, environmental clean-up, and affordable housing have been a focus. Nina also performs audits of employee benefit plans and service organization control (SOC) engagements, as well as peer reviews of other CPA firms.
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ORGANIZATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountant
- Forensic and Valuation Services Division
- Tax Division
- Information Management and Technology Assurance Section
- Former Peer Review Board Member
- Affordable Housing Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants – Peer Review Committee (Former Chair)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- United Way of Gloucester County – Treasurer