Amy Perrone joined the Governmental Services Department of the Firm in 2010. Her areas of expertise include audits of municipal governments, school districts, non-profit organizations, port authorities, fire districts and federal and state financial assistance programs. Mrs. Perrone earned her B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting from Drexel University. She is licensed to practice as a Certified Public Accountant, Registered Municipal Accountant, and Public School Accountant. She resides in Cherry Hill, with her husband, Anthony, and their son and daughter, Vincenzo and Gia.
Mrs. Perrone is currently responsible for managing the audits of several municipal, non-profit, port authority, school district, and fire district clients. Many of these audits are subject to the requirements of the Uniform Guidance. She has also developed and served as an instructor for in-house continuing professional education seminars involving municipal audits and single audits.
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- New Jersey Registered Municipal Accountants’ Association (RMAA), Member
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA), Member
- NJCPA Scholarship Fund – College Essay Review
- NJCPA College Mentorship Program