Michelle Gasiorowski is a Partner and Co-Chair of the Firm’s Commercial Services Department. Michelle has been with the firm since 1999 and has devoted a majority of her time to the employee benefits issues of our clients, including cafeteria plans, audits of defined benefit and defined contribution plans, and various other commercial and tax engagements. Michelle is licensed to practice as a CPA in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Michelle is a Partner, engaged annually with a variety of defined contribution and defined benefit plans for diverse types and sizes of organizations. She annually attends the AICPA Employee Benefit Plans Accounting, Auditing and Regulatory Update in Washington, D.C. In addition to standard continuing education she frequently takes classes on specific employee benefit issues and upcoming technical changes.
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ORGANIZATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Southeastern Pennsylvania Society for Human Resources Management (SEPA SHRM), Member
- Tri-State Human Resource Management Association, Member
- Voorhees Business Association, Past Treasurer
- American Heart Association
- Southern New Jersey Board of Directors
- Mission Committee Member
- Girls on the Run NJ , Coach & Board of Directors
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), Member