Nicholas S. Colanzi, Jr. joined the Firm in 1997 and is currently a Partner in the Commercial Services Department. Nick is a graduate of Villanova University and is licensed to practice as a Certified Public Accountant in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants and Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Nick manages various accounting and tax activities within the firm. He provides a wide range of accounting and tax services to professional services firms, funeral homes and a variety of other business entities, individuals, estates and trusts. Nick also is knowledgeable in all phases of financial statement preparation. Nick has participated in employee recruiting at local universities and is involved in the Firm’s quality control inspection program.
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ORGANIZATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Business ExSellence Network, Member
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA), Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Member
- Rotary District 7505, Finance Committee Member
- Services over 70 Rotary Clubs in nine counties in New Jersey from Monmouth to Cape May
- Villanova University Alumni Association, Member
- Voorhees Breakfast Rotary Club, Member, Past President & Treasurer
- Voorhees Breakfast Rotary Club Foundation, Trustee
- 501(c)(3) Organization
- Interviewed by Funeral Service Insider about tax planning for funeral homes.
- Interviewed by RVN Television program, “It’s Your Money”
- Speaker for the New Jersey Funeral Directors Association Convention on succession planning, as well speaking on a variety of tax and business topics for local organizations.